I have a job now!! I have mixed feelings of being both SUPER excited and sad of what I’ll be leaving behind.
What I’ll Miss:
1. My Neighbor Carol-She’s a 70 something widow who has more “get up and go” than me sometimes. She might be hammering away in her shed, building a flower pot out of bricks, or tending to her beautiful flowers. I’ve had great neighbors in the past and it’s always hard to leave them behind.
2. Living in a small town was hard to get used to at first but I’m going to miss not being able to walk to the grocery store, library, and post office all in 15 minutes if I wanted to…It was great to not have to deal with traffic and be able to get to where I wanted to get to in minutes.
3. The perk of the small town that I lived in was that it was just an 1 hr and 30 min from the city. This meant I could easily meet up with my friends and family. I’m going to miss being able to see them so often. I’m also going to miss being close to concerts and baseball games.
What I’m looking forward to:
1. Having a Target and Sprouts in my town again! Plus more options for eating out….YAY!
2. I’ll be in a new area of the state so I’m looking forward to exploring the new hiking trails and all the beauty the area has to offer.
3. Obviously, having a job again.
4. Having a dishwasher again…lol…The place I rented the last couple of years didn’t have one so it will be so nice to have this technology again! =)